B) General Conditions of Use
The visitor is aware that the access and use of the services and contents of the Page is made under his sole and exclusive responsibility, acquiring the condition of user through access to the Website.
Access to the Website implies that the user acquires a series of rights and obligations, in order to guarantee the adequate enjoyment of the services and contents found therein, without prejudice to the particular conditions that regulate a certain service or accessible content. through the website.
The user will use the services and content exclusively for private purposes and / or because of his status as a client of G. ELEXALDE SA, excluding any form of using them for profit or reporting a benefit, direct or indirect. .
If these general conditions were replaced by others in whole or in part, the new general conditions shall be deemed accepted in an identical manner to the one set forth.
In case the user does not accept these general conditions or, as the case may be, the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content, the user must refrain from accessing the Website.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with G. ELEXALDE SA In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the website is forbidden, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website.
In the use of the web http://www.g-elexalde.com, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of G. ELEXALDE SA, or of third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal http://www.g-elexalde.com or that would prevent in any way, the normal use of the website, however the user must be aware that the security measures of the systems computer networks on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore the G. ELEXALDE SA website can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the user's computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained in them even if we put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
C) RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Rights and obligations of the user:
The user will be able to:
• Access free of charge and without prior authorization to the contents and services of the Site, available as such, without prejudice to the particular technical conditions or the need for prior registration regarding services and specific contents intended for customers of G. ELEXALDE SA as determined in these general conditions or in the particular conditions of said services.
• Use the services and content available exclusively for private use, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a specific service and / or content intended for the customers of G. ELEXALDE S.A.
• The user may download a single copy of the Website for off-line viewing for personal and non-commercial purposes.
In no case may the user:
• Access or use the services and / or contents of the Site for illicit purposes, damaging rights and freedoms, or that may harm, damage or prevent in any way, access to them, either to the detriment of G. ELEXALDE S.A. or from third parties.
• Use the services, totally or partially, to promote, sell, contract, disclose advertising or own information or third parties without prior authorization from G. ELEXALDE S.A.
• Take any action that prevents or hinders access to the Website by other users, as well as hyperlinks to the services and content offered by G. ELEXALDE S.A. or by third parties through the Website.
• Use the Website, the content thereof, or the services existing therein, as a means of accessing the Internet for the commission of illicit actions or contrary to current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
• Use any type of computer virus, code, software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the contents, programs or systems accessible through the services and contents provided on the Website or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users.• Include on websites of its responsibility or ownership metatags corresponding to brands, trade names or distinctive signs owned by G. ELEXALDE S.A., without the prior written authorization of G. ELEXALDE S.A.• Reproducing the Website in whole or in part in another site or web portal, not being able to frame the Website or the web pages accessible through it that conceal or modify contents, advertising spaces and trademarks of G. ELEXALDE S.A. or of third parties, independently or not, that suppose acts of unfair competition or confusion, without the prior express written authorization of G. ELEXALDE S.A.• Include in a portal or website, a link that generates a window or session in which they are included or used, trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs owned by G. ELEXALDE SA, and through which the Website or some of the the pages accessible through it, without the prior written authorization of G. ELEXALDE SA• Carry out any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copying, rental, public communication, transformation or any other similar action that involves the modification or alteration, of all or part of the contents and services of the Website, or the economic exploitation of the same, without the prior written authorization of G. ELEXALDE SA, or of the third party owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights that fall on the services or contents on the Site.Rights and obligations of G. ELEXALDE S.A.G. ELEXALDE S.A. The following rights are reserved:• Modify, delete or update all or part of the contents or services offered through the Site, as well as the conditions of access to the Site, technical or otherwise, unilaterally and without prior notice to users.• Establish specific conditions for the use of certain contents and services, which must be known and accepted by the user prior to using them according to the terms set out in these Particular Conditions.• Limit, exclude or condition the access of users when all the guarantees of correct use of the Page are not given according to the obligations and prohibitions assumed by them.• Finalize the provision of a service or supply of content, without the right to compensation, when deemed appropriate G. ELEXALDE S.A.D) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:The user is aware and voluntarily and expressly accepts that access and use of the Website is made in any case, under his sole and exclusive responsibility.G. ELEXALDE S.A. can not guarantee the correct and legitimate use of the Website by users, and reserves in any case, the possibility of adopting any legal measures and initiate any procedure provided by law to defend their rights.Also, G. ELEXALDE S.A. is exempt from any type of liability for damages of any kind, which may arise as a result, among others, of the following:• Impossibility or difficulties of connection to the communications network through which the Page is accessible, regardless of the type of connection used by the user.• Interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Page, or of the services and / or contents thereof, as well as the availability, conditions or continuity of the operation of the Website when this is due to a cause beyond the scope of control of G. ELEXALDE SA already comes directly or indirectly from it.• Information, contents, products and services provided, communicated, transmitted, exhibited or offered by third parties other than G. ELEXALDE S.A. through a website that can be accessed through an existing link on the Website.• Quality and speed of access to the Page and the technical conditions that the user must meet in order to be able to access it, as well as its services and / or contents.• Delays or failures that occur in the access and / or operation of the services and / or contents of the Site due to a case of force majeure, understood as such, all those causes that could not have been foreseen, or that were still foreseen. unavoidable, and that result in the breach of any of its obligations, including strikes by its own workers or by others.
E) CONTENT OF THE WEB PAGE
All the content of the Website is purely informative and G. ELEXALDE S.A. is not responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, relevance and / or timeliness of the content of the Website.
The information and contents published on the Website do not constitute, in any case, the provision of a legal or tax advice service of any kind, and therefore, G. ELEXALDE S.A. is not responsible for the decisions that the user adopts, based on the information published on the Website.
Also, the content of the Website, as well as the links established between the user and G. ELEXALDE S.A. through the contact forms, they do not constitute or imply any professional relationship or contractual relationship between G. ELEXALDE S.A. and the user of the Website.
It is stated that the user should not act on the basis of the information published on the Page, without previously resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
1. Intellectual and industrial property
G. ELEXALDE S.A. owns all the rights over the software of the digital publication, the copyright and economic exploitation rights of the Website, as well as all the industrial and intellectual property rights related to the contents and services included in the Website, all of them are protected by current regulations on industrial and intellectual property.
These rights include the trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs that appear on the Website, and that are owned by G. ELEXALDE S.A., which are also protected by the current industrial property laws.
The provision of the services and publication of the contents through the Web Page will not imply in any case the assignment, resignation or transmission, total or partial, of the ownership of the corresponding rights of intellectual and industrial property.
No material published on the Website may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, copied, publicly communicated, transformed, in whole or in part by any manual, electronic or mechanical system or method (including photocopying, recording or any recovery and storage system). of information) through any support currently known or that is invented in the future, without the express consent of G. ELEXALDE SA Consequently, the use, under any form, of all or part of the content of the Website is subject to the need to request and obtain, prior authorization from G. ELEXALDE S.A.
Under no circumstances, the user may make use or use of the services and content on the page that is not exclusively personal, except for the exceptions determined in these general conditions or in the particular conditions G. ELEXALDE S.A. establish to regulate the use of a certain service and / or content.
If the direct or indirect action or omission of the user of the Page, originates the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of G. ELEXALDE S.A. (whether or not there is benefit to the user), and this entails damages of any nature for the Company, G. ELEXALDE S.A. will have the right to exercise, any legal action deemed appropriate to claim compensation for the damage caused, regardless of the nature of the same, including the amounts corresponding to penalties or convictions, and their corresponding costs and expenses.
2. APPLICABLE LAW and jurisdiction
These Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
In case of dispute or controversy related to the application or interpretation of the same, the Courts and Tribunals of Bilbao will be competent, the user expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him.