• Purpose of a contractual nature: The data processing performed by G. ELEXALDE S.A. as a result of contracting the provision of their legal services, or the signing of a contract with G. ELEXALDE S.A., has the following purposes:
o Manage the existing relationship between G. ELEXALDE S.A. and the Client, attending to the requests or requests raised by this.
o Offer the solution and / or advice to their needs, through the provision of legal services of fiscal and mercantile nature.
o Send notifications or information that G. ELEXALDE S.A. deems it convenient to inform the Client for the correct provision of the services and for the maintenance of the contractual relationship between both.
o Perform the appropriate anonymization procedures, after which G. ELEXALDE S.A. will no longer be in a position to identify the Client or to relate it to the data that the latter gave for the provision of the services contracted with G. ELEXALDE S.A ..
o Purpose of commercial nature: The data processing performed by G. ELEXALDE S.A. as a result of signing a contract with G. ELEXALDE S.A., and failing that, by the voluntary consent of the Interested Party, and failing this, for the legitimate interest of G. ELEXALDE S.A., pursues the following purposes:
o Periodically send commercial information about news, products and / or services related to G. ELEXALDE S.A., which may be of interest.
o Prepare a commercial profile of the clients, in order to send them information and / or operations related to products and / or services that may be of interest.
o Conduct market studies.
• Right of access, to know the type of data collected and treated, as well as the characteristics of the treatment performed.
• Right of rectification, to request the modification of the collected data, as these are inaccurate or not true.
• Portability right, to request the obtaining of a copy of the data object of treatment by G. ELEXALDE S.A.
• Right to limitation of treatment, to request the suspension of treatment in the event that it is illegal or the accuracy of the data has been challenged.
• Right of withdrawal, to request the elimination of the data collected, when the treatment is no longer necessary.
• Right of opposition, to request the cessation of the sending of commercial communications by G. ELEXALDE S.A.
• Right to revoke the consent given.
• Right to claim before the AEPD, to request before said body the protection of the rights granted by the current regulations.
G. ELEXALDE, S.A. with CIF number A48093918, domiciled in Amorebieta (Bizkaia), Polígono Industrial Zubieta 3, U.I. 11, and registered in the Mercantile Register of Bizkaia, Volume 3211 of the General Section of Companies, Folio 63, Sheet no. BI-4626 A, inscrip. 14, Date 8.3.07.These rights may be exercised free of charge by any Interested Party, by means of a written and signed request sent by postal mail to Polígono Industrial Zubieta 3, U.I. 11, 48.340 Amorebieta (Bizkaia, Spain), or through the email firstname.lastname@example.orgThe request must include the following information: name and surname of the Client, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the National Identity Document, Passport or CIF (in case of being a legal entity), and request in which the request is specified. In this regard, it is noted that the AEPD website makes available to the Interested Parties, a series of models that will help them in the exercise of their rights.Finally, it is indicated that the withdrawal of consent by an Interested Party by the above procedure does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment prior to its withdrawal. In this regard, it is noted that G. ELEXALDE S.A. may continue to treat the data of the Interested Party to the extent that current regulations permit.